Here at Ladybirds, we offer a fantastic Wraparound provision for children in nursery, reception and Year 1.
It is run by our highly qualified team from EYFS and KS1, providing familiarity and continuity of staffing for the children in our care.
Our wraparound club provides a calm and safe environment, helping to develop social skills and provide the opportunity for additional learning through ‘play’ activities. It is also a structured time where children can continue their learning experiences linked to their school day.
We provide healthy breakfast options for those who require it and tasty snacks after school.
Breakfast 7.50 - 8.50pm
Afterschool 3.00 - 5.30pm
Aims of Ladybirds Wraparound provision:
- Provide a high quality, safe and enjoyable service, before and after school
- To offer an affordable service to families needing childcare
- Offer children enriched learning opportunities
- Achieve a personalised childcare service tailored to the individual needs of the children, by working closely with parents and carers
- To improve pupil attendance, self-confidence, motivation and therefore impacting positively on achievement
Mrs Rachel Pugh
Mrs Cheryl Gough
Wraparound Lead (Breakfast club)
Mrs Carol Simpson
Miss Elkie McMahon
Teaching Assistant (Wrap around lead after school)